CBD patch 50 mg - 30 pcs
Expected delivery date:05 Dec - 09 Dec
The Dutch Hemp CBD patches work in a transdermal way, which means that the body absorbs CBD through the skin. This process, known as "transdermal," allows the CBD to enter the bloodstream directly.
This method of administration is particularly effective, because the bioavailability (the extent to which the body absorbs CBD) of the CBD patch is about 4 times higher than, for example, CBD oil.
When taken orally, through the mouth, there is the First-Pass-Effect, in which the CBD oil is partly broken down by the stomach, stomach wall or liver. This is not the case with CBD patches.
This handy package contains 30 CBD patches and is equipped with a handy closing strip.
Each CBD patch contains 50 milligrams of CBD. To give you an idea, 50 mg of CBD is equivalent to about 25 drops of a 5% CBD oil or about 12 drops of a 10% CBD oil.
The unique advantage of our CBD patches is that the CBD is completely absorbed through the skin. Unlike CBD drops (oil), which are partly broken down by the liver.
The benefits of CBD patches
CBD patches are extremely easy to use. You simply stick the patch on the skin and the CBD works for 24 hours.
Thanks to its slow release, the patch provides relief for about 24 hours.
Always the same dose. You no longer have to calculate how many milligrams of CBD you take per day. With one CBD patch every 24 hours you use 50 milligrams of CBD.
- Open the package and remove one plaster from the plaster sheet.
- Stick the patch on a dry and slightly hairy part of the skin. For example, the side of the chest, a shoulder blade or the inside of the upper arm.
- If the skin feels greasy, for example due to oil or cream, first clean it with soap and water. Make sure the skin is thoroughly dry.
- Press the patch firmly for about 5 to 10 seconds after sticking it on.
- Apply a new CBD patch to a different area of skin. The patch may only be stuck in the same place after a few days to prevent irritation.
- If desired, the patch may be cut, for example into half, 1/3 or quarter.
- Minimize exposure to water as much as possible.